31 Oct 2013

October roundup

I can't believe how fast October has gone! Here is my roundup of things I have done this month:


  • I completed the #craftblogclub Halloween challenge. This months challenge went so much smoother than my notebook last month. I was really pleased with the result =)
  • I started Theme Thursday, which was one of the goals I set myself at the beginning of the month. I've had a good response so far and I'm looking forward to coming up with more ideas!
  • I made a DIY ribbon holder/storage unit, with a lot of help from my Grandad. You can read about that here
  • I have signed up for loads more craft fairs in the run up to Christmas. That was another one of the goals I set myself.
  • I signed up to Crafters Boutique =) More about that in this post


The biggest goal I set myself was to get 1000 page views this month. I got 946... Typical! But that's close enough for me and hopefully I'll get over 1000 next month =) Speaking of which, I'll be setting myself some goals for November shortly!

Until then,
Hayley x   


No comments:

Post a Comment