14 Oct 2013

Crafters Boutique

I am pleased to say that I got a lot done this weekend! One problem I have always had is "Where can I sell my nappy cakes?". Yes I sell them on Facebook but I mean an online market place for handmade goods. Folksy don't allow nappy cakes and Etsy is so huge that I know I would never be found on there. Well over the weekend I found the answer. The newly opened online market place, Crafters Boutique!

What is it?

An online market place where you create your own shop. But unlike Etsy, Folksy etc, you don't have to pay listing fees and commission. You simply rent your shop for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months, then add as many items as you like! I have rented my shop as a premium seller for 1 month (£8) to try it out and so far I am very impressed. When my month runs out I'm going to change to a longer term, which means that it works out cheaper per month. As a premium seller, my items are showcased on the main page when listed and I have a chance of being in the monthly newsletter. There is a standard seller option as well but personally I think it makes more sense to get a premium membership. Full details and FAQs are on the Craft Boutique website. Whether you are looking to sell or buy, make sure you check it out!

So I spent a productive weekend adding items to my shop, as well as preparing for my craft fair next weekend! Here are some of the items I have added so far:





 For prices, descriptions and to view my other items, check out my shop.

Have a great day!
Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment