1 Sept 2013

My challenge

Good afternoon =)

I've just popped over to show off a couple of my latest creations. I asked my fans on my Facebook page to suggest things that I should try to make out of nappies. I've had some brilliant suggestions so far and I am working my way through them. So here is my progress so far:

Natalie challenged me to make a lion.


Dee challenged me to make a butterfly

I'm pretty happy with both of them, I'm even thinking of making a quick step by step tutorial on how to make the butterfly, incase anyone wants to try it at home. If you are interested please leave a comment =)

If you want to check out the other suggestions (or want to add your own!) then head over to my Facebook page www.facebook.com/nappycakes1511 

Next on my list... A pirate ship! Wish me luck =)

Have a great Sunday!
Hayley X

No comments:

Post a Comment