15 Dec 2013

Volunteers needed for future blog series!

Earlier in the week I wrote this post about some ideas I have for 2014. One of my main goals for this blog is to provide more resources and information for people planning baby showers. I also want to give the blog more of a community feel by including readers opinions and experiences. So I'm going to need some volunteers...

Could it be you?

Firstly I am going to start a feature called "Put it to the panel" when three people will be asked their opinion on a topic, for example "Should men be invited to a baby shower?". I will email the topic to the volunteers, then post their responses, with a link to their blog, twitter account etc (If desired). Anyone can take part in this, you don't need to be a parent or have hosted a baby shower.  

I would also like to hear your stories and experiences:

  • Have you hosted a baby shower? 
  • Or perhaps someone hosted one for you when you were expecting?
  • Did you have an unusual theme?
  • Or held the shower in an unusual place?
  • Did you invite men or children?
If so I would love to hear from you!

You can contact me by leaving a comment below or emailing me at nappycakesandgifts@hotmail.com

Hopefully 2014 will be an exciting year!
Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment