13 Dec 2013

Looking forward to 2014

The last few months seem to have flown by! Christmas is almost upon us (eek!) and after that its goodbye to this year and hello to 2014!

So before we descend into the madness that is Christmas time, I decided to post some of my aims for myself and the blog for 2014. If I write them down then I have to at least attempt to complete them! You are all my witnesses ;)


Photo from Fit Fab Cities

First up, I need to find volunteers for some blog topics I have planned. I need people to interview, people to give their opinions/debate on certain topics (most of them baby shower related) and I need some parent bloggers to question about various things. If you would like to volunteer please leave a comment and I'll get back to you and explain everything properly =)

My next goal kind of links with the one above. I want to provide a lot more information about baby showers: How to plan one, how to be a good host, games, alternatives etc. Baby showers are still very new in the UK, so I would like to turn this blog into the go-to place for information for Brits planning baby showers =) A big goal I know, that's why I want to get other people giving their opinions and experiences on here... Besides, I can't do all the talking ;) 

On the business side of things, I plan to keep going to craft fairs and events and get my name "out there". I'm also going to try to get better at juggling social media. Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, oh my!

This Christmas Santa is bringing me a camera. I currently use my phone to take pictures... No more! Once I get my camera I'm going to re-photo everything on my Facebook page and join Instagram (I've wanted to do this for ages but my photos aren't good enough!). Then I can start putting nice photos on here =D


So those are my aims, what are yours?

Hayley x




  

No comments:

Post a Comment