29 Oct 2013

DIY Ribbon Storage

On Saturday I posted about my lack of space in my bedroom/craftroom... Well I have came up with a solution, with some help from my Grandad =)


I bought a double storage cube from Argos for £20


I got some wooden dowel, screws and offcuts of wood. My Grandad fitted them to the top compartment to make rails. The bottom cube is for paper storage =)



And that is that! =) It took about an hour and the best bit? If you look at the above picture, you can see that the rails are only half full... SHOPPING TIME!

Yippee ;)
Hayley x

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous idea and it looks brilliant.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea! Grandads are fabulous aren't they? ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Bloggers Network Facebook site Hugs T (DT)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea - and good of grandad to help!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete