3 Oct 2013

Belated September round up

September is my first whole month on this blog, so even though its a little late I've decided to write a round up! Then tomorrow I'm whole to post my aims for October =)

So in September I opened a Twitter account and came across the fab #craftblogclub! Ran by the lovely Emma from Life is Peachy Craft Blog Club runs every Tuesday 7-8pm. Just use #craftblogclub to join in! September also saw the first ever Craft Blog Club challenge, which was to cover a notebook! Now anyone who has read my blog in the last couple of weeks will know I had a couple of problems with this challenge...

You can read about it here:


So what else have I been up to? Heres the full list including the points above.
 
In September I have:
Not bad for my first proper month =)

I'm going to post my goals for October shortly,
Bye for now,
Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment