6 Nov 2013

Presenting: The Baby Shower Box!

Over the last few years Baby Showers have greatly grown in popularity in the UK. However planning a Baby Shower can be very stressful and time consuming. Choosing a theme, planning, budgeting and hunting for matching decorations, invites and tableware, the list goes on! Another common problem is finding suitable Baby Shower wares, as many shops don't stock them or have a very limited range, especially if the gender of the baby is unknown!

When I started Theme Thursday and started trying to source themed Baby Shower wares, I was astonished by the lack of choice on the high street! It seemed that if you wanted a themed shower you either had to go down the DIY route or source everything online. But a lot of people don't have the time for that! Not to mention the hassle and cost! However I think I have come up with a solution. Allow me to unveil my newest product:

The Baby Shower Box!

The Baby Shower Box contains everything that you need for the perfect Baby Shower for up to 16 people! No stress, no fuss, just provide a venue and refreshments. Everything that you need has been sourced, gathered and packed into a beautifully presented kit! The theme for this kit is Animal Crackers and everything in the box coordinates to the photo shown below. This adorable theme is suitable for both boys and girls, perfect if the baby's gender is a surprise!



So what is included?

  • Invitations
  • Balloons
  • Table cover
  • Table centerpiece
  • Plates 
  • Cups
  • Napkins
  • Hanging decorations

So now for the important bit, the price:

I have sourced the materials to assemble four of these kits. They are the prototypes so I will be offering them for an introductory price of £25 including free postage. If the kits are a success and I make more they will not be offered at this price again! The RRP of making a similar kit yourself is approx £28 not including P&P so you will be saving money as well as time and effort!

If you would like to order a Baby Shower Box or would like more information you can email me at nappycakesandgifts@hotmail.com or message me through my Facebook Page. I will require a £10 deposit to secure your slot, the rest to be paid when the kits are ready to be posted. There are only four slots available at this price so don't delay! =)

If you are planning a Baby Shower for more/less than 16 people do still get in touch and I'll see what I can do!

Bye for now,
Hayley x     

No comments:

Post a Comment